Friday, February 22, 2013

Let's do this right...

Okay... So the last time I posted was about three years ago. I probably got lazy... life probably got in the way...

I got lazy.

Hopefully (a very strong "hopefully"), that will change.

For those of you who don't know, I'm in South Korea right now... I flew in on the 20th of February -- totally jetlagged -- worried as fuck that I was walking into some sort of death trap. At the airport, a driver picked me up, asked me if I smoke, drove 150km/hour and eventually dumped up my stuff in front of the school.







The first three pictures are of a fancy hotel I'm staying in. I woke up at around 3am and couldn't go back to sleep. I haven't put the pictures of the view from the window but there's a great night shot I'm trying to capture. I'll put them side by side... it'll be awesome :)

 The first one of me is called "What have I done?" The out-of-focus-ness signifies my inability to take a decent photo of myself.













Okay, skip two days later -- I'm kind of drunk with a bad Gil Gunderson comb over because it turns out my boss can hold her liquor...

Today, the 23rd, is the graduation for the kids at the academy...

                                                                                        ...and our newcomer warming party.
                                                                                        ...and my boss can hold her liquor.

 Anyway, this is a photoblog so enough dancing...




This is barber shop?
The back alleys near the hotel I'm staying at






The boss in black

As you can see, blogspot has changed since I last used it. I have some learning to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment