Monday, January 13, 2014

The Places You'll Go


Throughout my time in Thailand, I thought very long and very hard about want was important in my career as a teacher, my interests in photography, writing and film, and what the hell I wanted to do for the rest of my days.
 I've met some of the greatest people over the course of my time in Bangkok, Surat Thani, Koh Pa Ngan and Kanchaniburi. Every single person had a story they tell and every person came from a different place and every person had a place they are headed for... And trust me, there were many.






 For me, it was figuring out that simply cutting off people that hold you back is unbelievably invaluable.

Just -- cut -- them -- out

I thought I left this skill back in Canada.
 I know the world is open and there's time.

Oh... The places you'll go.


PS. I have a flickr account ---> http://www.flickr.com/photos/113986292@N02/

Check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment