Saturday, April 26, 2014

The Green Buoy

I think is going to be my last post here.

It seems that I haven't been keeping up as well as I had hoped...

BUT!

That's not a bad thing. I've just finished a band shoot and I should have a few more lined up soon ;) Opportunities have come my way and I've been seeing them through with great results so I think I should do less of the blogging thing and more of the Flickr thing ;)

So for those of you who stumbled upon this page can still take a look at some of my work. Although I don't update that daily, I'm always finding time to put something up... at some point.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/113986292@N02

Please take a look. Some of my best work is up there.

If you want to email me to talk shop or anything else for that matter, you can e-mail me here:

gansj_@hotmail.com

Thanks for reading up and following me.

Thanks for seeing me through.

Maybe I'll come back at a later date, whether or not I stay in South Korea, and put up the odd post.

I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment