Saturday, March 23, 2013

On the Way to Market...

 


Noryangjin Fish Market has got to be one of the most interesting things I've seen here. Toronto has it's own but nothing that is as big as this.

Fazia

If you haven't flipped through the photos yet, you'll see that the photographs vary quite a bit.

I decided to bring my DSLR and my little point and shoot. I figure: Find the shots and take as many as you can.


Brian









Mike



















This.

Oh right! I should tell you. The gentleman to my right is Ariel. An Aussie also working as an ESL teacher here in Seoul. Not with us but I'm sure the story of how we all met is good for another day. Moving on...




Entrance to the Fish Market




                                                                                                               









Greg sports a lovely North Race jacket










The 63 Building on the far right...


Typically, what happens at the fish market is you walk through the aisles deciding what fish you want to buy. Every vendor has their own booth... Sort of like a flea market. Once you get the fish you want, you take it upstairs to a restaurant where the fish is cooked for you... 


Here in this picture, I'm eating a live octopus. There are a few videos of this meal and the team fighting to rip the octopus from the plate but I'll save that for a video only edition.
 

Alrighty...

No comments:

Post a Comment