Saturday, March 30, 2013

Room of Your Own

It's been about a month since I've started here and I really hope I have my classes down pat. Everything seems to be going well so far. In light of making it through my month somewhat unscathed, I thought I would introduce to you some of the students I teach.




Annie
Amelia
Kevin

 I teach two kindergarten classes. In the early morning, I teach "Koalas" (The classes are named after cute animals. Later in the day, the class names are a little more bad ass), and in the later morning, I teach "Rabbits" (The three kids above). The kids in both of these classes have no English experience so talking to them is a little tough, but after a month, they're starting to understand everything I'm saying. Fascinating stuff :)

Once the morning is done, we go into the afternoon classes which houses older elementary school students. So my typical day is four kindergarten classes and seven periods of older students.

Below are two classes at the end of my day.

           
My Period 7
My Period 5


No comments:

Post a Comment